• I commit to paying the appropriate Registration Fee per walker to the "Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund" as my contribution to the costs of Transport, Insurance, Paramedic Services, Hall hire and similar costs arising from the Walk.
• I commit to raise sponsorship* in support of my chosen charity by either:
- Using printed sponsorship sheets and agreeing to collect the sponsorship money and forward it to the Rotary Club's Walk Registrar within 3 weeks after the walk.
*It is suggested that a minimum sponsorship of £25 per walker is appropriate.
• I agree to pay all of the sponsorship I collect to the Walk Registrar at the address below, NOT to the charity I am walking for.
• I agree to follow the directions of those marshalling "Walk the Test Way" at all times. If I arrive at the Old Salisbury Lane road crossing after 5PM I agree to abandon the Walk at that point and be conveyed to the Finish at Romsey's Memorial Park for safety since the final two miles through Squabb Wood and the water meadows beyond become dangerous in darkness.
Send your Registration and Sponsorship payments (with a copy of the sponsorship form(s) so we can reclaim Gift Aid) to: The Registrar, Walk the Test Way, PO Box 335, ROMSEY, Hants. SO51 1BP. Please make cheques payable to: "Rotary Club of Romsey Test Trust Fund"; Thank You!
Proceed to registration
Help raise money for your charity by asking your supporters and donors to register for the walk and raise money. No need for you to do any more - let us organize everything else for you! Six walks of differing distance from 2 to nearly 26 miles along the beautiful Test Way to choose from - fully marshaled and patrolled with St John Ambulance facilities along the entire route in case of any first aid emergencies.
Download a presentation here: